Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK & ROI, 18+. Promotion Period: 01/05/20 - 30/09/20. Promotional packs only. A Prize Draw of £10,000 (or € equivalent) to be won each month for 5 months. Max 5 entries per person for each prize draw. Max 1 prize per household. See www.tropicana.co.uk/summer for full T&Cs, prize details and NI NPN.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 6 for further details. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Purchase Period: Purchase a promotional Tropicana product between 00;01 GMT on 6th March 2020 and 23:59 on 30th September 2020 (inclusive) to enter.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 09:00 BST on 1st May 2020 and 23:59 BST on 30st September 2020 (inclusive).
5. To Enter: Purchase a promotional Tropicana product and then visit www.tropicana.co.uk/summer and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, 13 digit bar code on the promotional Tropicana pack and contact telephone number) in order to be entered into the relevant months Prize Draw. The 13-digit bar code can be found underneath the bar code on each promotional Tropicana product.
6. Monthly Prize Draw Promotion Periods:
1st May 2020 – 31st May 2020
1st June 2020 – 30th June 2020
1st July 2020 – 31st July 2020
1st August 2020 – 31st August 2020
1st September 2020 – 30th September 2020
7. Promotional Products:
|Pineapple||Original orange||Original orange||Original orange||Original orange|
|Tropical||Smooth orange||Apple||Orange and mango||Orange and mango|
|Orange and Mango||Extra juicy bits||Apple||Apple|
|Golden grapefruit||Orange smooth||Extra juicy bits|
|Pink grapefruit||Tropical||Smooth orange|
|smooth orange||Extra juicy bits (new)||Tropical (new)|
8. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to any other address will not be accepted). All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize and will only be notified if they have won. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter.
9. Maximum of 5 entries is permitted per person per month during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 Prize per household.
10. The Prizes: 5 winners will each win £10,000 (or Euro equivalent for residents of the Republic of Ireland).
11. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each of the 5 monthly Prize Draw Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of each Monthly Prize Draw Promotion Period.
12. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners must respond within 10 days of initial contact.
13. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
14. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
15. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the promoter one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
21. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
23. The Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
25. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
26. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. In the Republic of Ireland this Promotion is being carried out under a lottery license granted by the District Court of Dundalk on 11/12/2019. The lottery license is held by Dundalk Simon Community. The purpose of this lottery license is to raise funds to help The Dundalk Simon Community CHY 1095.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW.